Properties of the NP® coating for stone
Our protection coating for mineral stone does not impair the material’s natural properties, such as diffusion openess or thermal isolation.
Noticeable benefits are:
- 100 % diffusion open
- Significantly reduced adhesion of algae and fungal spores without algicide or fungicide
- Graffiti protection
- Protection against aggressive environmental damage
- Weather protection
- Permanent effectiveness approved even after 100 frost-dew/de-icing salt phases
Those benefits add to the long-term maintenance of value of your buildings. Facades as well as historical monuments are provided an extra protection and can be cleaned and presered with very mild substances.
The NP® coating is applicable both indoor and outdoor and can be adapted to individual customer’s needs.
- Stone floors
- Reduction of mould adhesion on plastered walls, ceilings, and joint
- Patio / garden
- Facades (brick, plastering, virgin stone, concrete)
- Concrete roof sheets
- Public places, stations, etc.
- Interior tunnel walls