13 2월 NP protects the facade of the newly restored grand Palace in Lugano
Facade of Grand Palace coated with NP® surface protection system.
The main requirement to the NP® surface protection system for this project was the invisible graffiti-protection, which does not change the appearance of the facade.
Photo source: Architettura&Design, edition 2015
The following features are realised by the NP® surface protection system:
- high hydrophobicity and oleophobicity
- easier removal of pollution from the facade
- highly abrasion stable
- salt resistant (road salt, as well as resistance towards salty fog, which leads to damages of the construction material especially in coastal regions)
- prevention of concrete cancer as well as corrosion on glass and metal surfaces
- stable towards frost (effectiveness confirmed for more than 100 frost-dew-changes)
- the surface remains diffusion-open
- reduction of weathering damages